The Style Behind StyleUp
What We Believe
Clothing has the power to transform how you feel. It's how you present yourself to the world. At StyleUp, we want to make the process of getting dressed every day effortless, inspired... and a lot more fun.
Why We Serve
Women are "jugglers". We constantly balance work, family, friends, so on. As a woman, you help make the world better. You inspire the people around you. You dedicate yourself to your communities.
At StyleUp, we can't do what you do. But we can get you dressed and out the door quick, so you have more time to focus on what matters most.
How We Want to Serve You
We believe in effortless discovery. It's our job to find outfit recommendations you love and deliver them to you conveniently and beautifully. Your feedback helps us make better recommendations, so we can serve you better every single day.
From personal stories to just saying hi, we love hearing from our members. If you ever have something you want to tell us, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each of your personalized StyleUp e-mails is hand-crafted with love in sunny Mountain View, California.
News & Press
- StyleUp website gives a fresh take on mixing and matching
The Huntington News (4/4/2013)
- What It's Like at Y-Combinator
Business Insider (3/29/2013)
- Meet the 9 Female Founders of Y Combinator's Winter 2013 Class
Danielle Morrill (3/26/2013)
- 9 top startup picks from Y Combinator Demo Day
Silicon Valley Business Journal (3/27/2013)
- StyleUp: Inspiring Your Next Outfit Choice
Those Graces (3/20/2013)
- YC-Backed StyleUp Recommends Daily Personalized Outfits Tailored To Your Style And Location
Tech Crunch (3/18/2013)
- What's Hot In Boston for Spring
Boston Globe (3/10/2013)
- Fashion Editor Turned MIT Sloan Student Swaps Designer Bags for Balance Sheets
- Easy Fashion For Busy Moms
Lisa-Jo Baker (1/29/2013)
- Daily Email Service StyleUp
- Fashion Editor Turned MIT Student Offers Daily Outfit Inspiration
- Business Casual: Introducing StyleUp, the 'Pandora of Fashion'
- Site Spotlight: StyleUp Launches
- Girl Crush Of The Week: Kendall Herbst
Tartans and Sequins (8/31/2012)
- I Have Nothing To Wear!
The Present Perfect (7/24/2012)